Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 57


We traveled this weekend to the wedding of one of the girls I coached years ago when she was in high school. She's now working with my hubby as the girls gymnastics coach for Saginaw High. It seems that we've come full circle. It brought tears to my eyes to see her all grown up and getting married. She wanted to make sure that Cameron came home with a bouquet even though she wouldn't/didn't catch the one she threw. When we got back to the hotel, I caught her admiring herself in the mirror holding Stormey's bouquet. I can only imagine that she was picturing herself as a bride someday.
I worked as best I could to get the picture looking better than it did SOOC. The lighting in the hotel room was horrible.

6 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

She too will someday be a beautiful bride.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I agree with Ashley! Sweet!

Carrie said...

That's so sweet that she made sure your daughter got a bouquet! This picture is so sweet.

Michelle said...

What a sweet photo...she'll cherish this one day.

Kristin said...

Awww, that is so sweet. I don't think you could have captured that moment any better; it's perfection. I can just feel every thought running through her head!

Photography said...

How sweet!