Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 102

I just thought I was back on my ABC challenge, but I couldn't resist posting a picture of the catch of the day. Eric brought home a 44lb catfish. My guy is an outdoors man, and when his team's season is finished, he spends his leisure time baiting and checking his trot line (not sure if that is the accurate spelling). His biggest catch was a 60 pounder two years ago, and this big monster is his second best. I think we may have as many pictures of trophy catfish as we do of our sweet Cameron.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my! That is a giant fish! Great job :)

Kristin said...

Holy Catfish Batman! That is one big fish!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Oh my goodness! That is HUGE!

Photography said...

Wow that is big!!

Courtney said...

HOLY COW!!! That is gigantic!! Way to go Eric!!