Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 90



I'm participating in the Clickin Mom's annual ABC challenge. I know there will be tons of entries and I probably won't win anything, but I thought this would be a good way to get me thinking and help break the creative rut I'm stuck in. Eric and I love getting together with friends to play cards. We especially love to play Texas Hold Em. Man, I wish I'd catch cards like these in a real game.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Great picture. I like how you flipped up just enough of the cards so we could see what they are without seeing all of it. Cool shot, Carlynn.

Photography said...

I think it is great!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great shot! you need to come to Atlantic City if you're holding a pair of Aces!

Courtney said...

Good luck in the contest! I hope you win one of the many prizes!! I'm thinking about joining in the fun as well to get out of this rut :O)

Branson said...

I absolutely love this! How creative.

Kristin said...

I love how you set this shot up; it's very creative with the chips out of focus in the background.