Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105

I'm behind on commenting on my 365 friends' blogs yet again, but we've been very busy with my husband's gymnastics team. I will catch up this weekend. Please bear with me. It's that time of the year, but I know you will all understand.

Today was the final day of the team competition at the Texas High School state meet. The boys had a terrific meet and finished 3rd. (A school record!!!) So today's ABC challenge is: M is for Magnificent. Which pretty much sums up the year for these boys. Their hard work has paid off dividends. Tomorrow is event finals for individuals. We have four boys competing and we are hoping for some more hardware to wear around the neck. They certainly deserve it!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations! Your husband must be so proud of them and you must be so proud of your husband! Nice group shot too; those are hard to do and you really captured their excitement in this shot.

Photography said...

Nice group shot - love the guy at the front :o)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

a job well done, congratulations to them

Jennifer Thompson said...

Congrats!
Very nice goup shot!

Courtney said...

Hey, we all understand we have lives outside of this project! This is great! Congrats to Eric and his team!!