Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 96

F is for fragrant flowers. These beauties came right off of the rose bushes in the backyard. Eric cut them for me yesterday evening, and this afternoon when we came home from work/school the whole house was filled with the terrific smell of the flowers. He may not ever buy me flowers, but I love that he comes in after working in the yard with a fist full of the things we've grown. He would never admit that he's a romantic, but he is! This picture is SOOC, only rounded the edges and added the watermark/text.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Gorgeous! I'm jealous of you Texans and your already blooming roses.

Branson said...

Pretty! This challenge seems to be really inspring you! Love all your creative shots!

Kristin said...

Wow, that's awesome for SOOC. You really nailed it and your detail is lovely. I much prefer home grown flowers to store bought flowers any day; they are so much more heartfelt.

Photography said...

Gorgeous Love them in the white vase!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

real beauties, they look so big