Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95

E is for expression. Cameron cracks me up with all of her silly faces and expressions. Bathtime bubble beards ended up being an improv act about being an old man. She's such a character. Sorry 365ers, I will catch up on your blogs tomorrow. Tonight the Texas A&M girls basketball team is playing in the NCAA finals. A first for the Aggies. Gig Em!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the faces and her little imagination :)

Melissa said...

This is hilarious! I love it! Glad to see your doing the challenge, I looked back to see your first few letters and they're all great! I really wanted to do this challenge but I'm awful with them. :) You should turn your photos into a ABC book for your daughter when you're done. I saw some on CM and can't wait to do it when Adalyn is older. :)

Kristin said...

Awww, these are so cute. I can really feel her personality shining through in them. I love Melissa's idea of doing an ABC book when you're done; it kind of makes me wish I was doing the project. because that would be such a fun book to have.

Photography said...

Such a character!!