Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog Design

I was introduced to Kevin & Amanda's blog through a friend and have fallen in love with their tutorials on blog design. She's helped me make my own button and add a personalized signature to the end of each post. There are also free fonts to download, photography, crafts, and so much more.

Thought other 365ers might be interested.

Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing. I am going to check it out!

Kristin said...

I'm going to have to check them out. I've read their blog before but didn't remember they had so many tutorials, so thank you for reminding me of that. I like your button and signature.

Photography said...

Oh I have heard of them but never really looked in to it. Love the button!

Photography said...

Do they have a post on making blog buttons - I couldn't see it? Thanks :-)