Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75


I know I posted another monkey bars picture this month, but I'm telling you this girl is OBSESSED with climbing them everyday. I just know she's going to come down with a handful of splinters on our rustic (aka: old, hand-me-down) swingset. Guess I should be glad she's enjoys being outdoors and being active.
Good news, her bathroom is painted. Only catastrophe to report is my spilling paint down the entire front of myself, but not a drop got on the floor, tub, or sink. The Spring Break honey-do list is getting shorter.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love her look of concentration in this shot.

Amanda said...

Great angle on this shot! Hope you were wearing paint clothes when you spilled. I am notorious for wearing my favorite shirt or jeans, or whatever, when I paint :)

Michelle said...

What? No picture of your painted self? ;) Good job getting the painting done. It's always fun to do, but lots of work. Carlynn, this is another great shot where you've managed to capture the determination that will take her places. You have some really great photos of her. One day, she'll be really glad you took them.

Photography said...

hehe i was goning to say that to :-) Where is your pic? Love the vintage looking monkey bars :-)