Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70

The Briley house went into full alert this morning when we got the call from Anna, my dearest friend, that she was really in labor this time and we needed to come get Hannah. The first call came at 4:40 then the second at 4:56. By the time you see on my phone, I was out the door bra-less and groggy to get to their house. Anna delivered a healthy baby boy this morning around 11:00. Tomorrow we will take their daughter Hannah to see her new baby brother.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to your friend. So nice of you to help out!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Wow! you can move! congratulations to your friend on the birth of her son. We need photos of this boy!

Kristin said...

You are a good friend, and I love the way you documented the moment!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS to your friend!!! How nice of you to take their daughter while they're in the hospital. Definitely post a picture of baby if you can!

Photography said...

Glad all went well! lol braless I would have been too :-)