Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Top 5 photos

I am participating in the Quarterly Top 5 Photos of my child. I'm still very new to this photography thing, but I loved these that I snapped. This is absolutely my favorite hobby! I'm so glad that I've started on a journey that I'll be able to treasure forever. Our Cameron is a special gift that we were blessed with 6 1/2 years ago. She keeps us laughing and guessing when ever words come out of her mouth. She is spunky, smart, and sassy. A perfect masterpiece.



This girl is always in motion and captures her w/out seeing her beautiful face.



I love this one because Cameron is always upside down and I actually got a picture of it w/out blurring.



Snow is a rare treat here in Texas. This one is so playful.



I love this one because it is a picture that reminds me of myself as a kid.



I loved this photo because it was such wonderful day out at the hiking trails together.

Click it Up a Notch

12 comments:

Flower Photography said...

Looks like a good challenge. I love that boardwalk one - they are all nice of her :o)

Amber said...

So glad you are joining us. However, I did want to let you know that the actual post starts March 30th through April 6th, so be sure to link up with us at that time.

Tuesday was just a sign up to get the word out.

Welcome to the photography world. It is so much fun.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

These are great, Carlynn! I remember when you posted them before. My all time faves are #1, #2, and #4 (love that cowgirl hat!).

Ashley @ 365 things said...

These are all great. I don't know that there is anything much cuter than a little brown haired girl in pigtails. (I'm partial to brunette's :D)

That cartwheel photo could have been me at that age. Infact, I think my mom has one of me like that!

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. Love the snow photo.

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you took up this hobby as well! You have such a gift :O) I'm so glad you added that one of Cameron and the bubbles! Too stinkin' cute!! The one of the cowboy hat is priceless!! I hope you frame some of these :O) Thanks for linking up!

Amber said...

I love the action shots. The first one, I love how you can see the few bubbles in the forefront. The second is so special, as I loved gymnastics as a girl (still do). The third one, is just a great capture. The snow frozen in air and her sweet face....LOVE IT!!

Thanks for linking up with us.

Tammy said...

I love the bubble shot! Great capture.

Mommyof2girlz said...

Love the cowgirl capture, such a sweet face. :)

Amber said...

Just wanted to let you know I featured your post on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ambers-Articles/128199143919392

Kimberly said...

So you featured on Facebook. Your photos are all great! She looks like a sweet little girl!