Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Top 5 photos

I am participating in the Quarterly Top 5 Photos of my child. I'm still very new to this photography thing, but I loved these that I snapped. This is absolutely my favorite hobby! I'm so glad that I've started on a journey that I'll be able to treasure forever. Our Cameron is a special gift that we were blessed with 6 1/2 years ago. She keeps us laughing and guessing when ever words come out of her mouth. She is spunky, smart, and sassy. A perfect masterpiece.



This girl is always in motion and captures her w/out seeing her beautiful face.



I love this one because Cameron is always upside down and I actually got a picture of it w/out blurring.



Snow is a rare treat here in Texas. This one is so playful.



I love this one because it is a picture that reminds me of myself as a kid.



I loved this photo because it was such wonderful day out at the hiking trails together.

Click it Up a Notch

12 comments:

Photography said...

Looks like a good challenge. I love that boardwalk one - they are all nice of her :o)

Amber said...

So glad you are joining us. However, I did want to let you know that the actual post starts March 30th through April 6th, so be sure to link up with us at that time.

Tuesday was just a sign up to get the word out.

Welcome to the photography world. It is so much fun.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

These are great, Carlynn! I remember when you posted them before. My all time faves are #1, #2, and #4 (love that cowgirl hat!).

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love the snow photo.

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you took up this hobby as well! You have such a gift :O) I'm so glad you added that one of Cameron and the bubbles! Too stinkin' cute!! The one of the cowboy hat is priceless!! I hope you frame some of these :O) Thanks for linking up!

Amber said...

I love the action shots. The first one, I love how you can see the few bubbles in the forefront. The second is so special, as I loved gymnastics as a girl (still do). The third one, is just a great capture. The snow frozen in air and her sweet face....LOVE IT!!

Thanks for linking up with us.

Tammy said...

I love the bubble shot! Great capture.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Love the cowgirl capture, such a sweet face. :)

Amber said...

Just wanted to let you know I featured your post on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ambers-Articles/128199143919392

Unknown said...

So you featured on Facebook. Your photos are all great! She looks like a sweet little girl!

faizan22 said...

If you want something that's both stylish and affordable, try a leather cowgirl hat. These hats are made from natural materials, so they're environmentally friendly as well as stylish.