Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 67


Cameron has gotten where she can climb the rope really well at gymnastics. My little monkey would climb that thing over and over if we'd let her. Her daddy's boys have to do it as a consequence and don't find the joy in it like she does. Lot of noise in this picture. The gym just doesn't lend itself to lowering my ISO to help reduce it.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a great excercise. Takes lots of muscle coordination...good for her! Great composition!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Fun perspective!

Photography said...

She is a clever monkey!

Kristin said...

I love this shot. Great perspective and it doesn't look too noisy to me.