Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74


Nothing new on the home front. Just a few honey-do projects during our Spring Break. Tomorrow's project: paint Cameron's bathroom.
Loved her eyes in this picture, but I hate that straggler hair that is always falling in her face. She's got these few pieces of bangs that are growing out from when her friend in preschool last year gave her a impromptu haircut. Glad it was only a small section of hair!

4 comments:

flojomo said...

She is a beauty.

Michelle said...

Ahh, friends at that age with scissors is never a good thing. Lol..I didn't even notice the straggler until you mentioned it. Now I can't see it without. Isn't it strange how that happens? Great natural framing. She's a beautiful girl.

Kristin said...

Her eyes are gorgeous and her smile is adorable. Great shot!

Photography said...

I took some shots today and a whole set had this same fly away hair!! I guess it is natural though :-)