Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80



Cameron's bathroom is finally complete. The prized purple cheetah print shower curtain arrived in the mail and it was Christmas in March at the Briley house. After the debacle of spilling paint all over myself as I turned the walls from white to purple and hunting all over Hobby Lobby & Target for just the right accessories, we can now say we're done. I think it turned out pretty cute.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it turned out cute, too. Good job, Carlynn. -I love Hobby Lobby. It's a good thing we don't have one in our town becuase I'd be there ALL the time.

Tracy said...

What a fun girly bathroom!!! Love the color.

Carrie said...

Oh goodness, that bathroom is so fabulously girly. Love it!

Kristin said...

Randi LOVES animal prints too. What is it with these wild 6 year old girls! I don't even think I knew what an animal print was when I was their age! The bathroom turned out cute and I bet she LOVES it too!

Courtney said...

Oh la la! What a beautiful bathroom for a little girl :O) Love your new button!!

Photography said...

Looks gorgeous! Wish ours was like that :-)

Branson said...

Oh I love this! Makes me want to redo mine now ;p