Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 60

I apologize to my 365 friends for being a slacker at commenting this week. I promise I will do better and get to all the blogs I follow tonight. I need to visit your sites to be inspired by your awesome pictures. Your comments keep me going and have helped me stick with it for this long. So, I will make sure that I'm more on top of it.

Here is a quick one from recess today. I just happened to be on the playground at the same time. The sun was a little harsh because of the time of day. Cameron loves the monkey bars and now she's finally tall enough to reach out and grab that first bar w/out help.

8 comments:

Photography said...

Lovely action shot! I know what you mean comments wise - they are so nice to get. I thank you for visiting regularly!! I am still catching up on my visiting too :-)

Courtney said...

Don't worry, I've been a slacker too. I didn't realize you taught at the same school as Cameron. What a blessing!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Yes, that really is a blessing that you teach at the same school! Must be really nice to see her during her school day.

Melissa said...

Don't worry about the slacking, we've all been there. It happens. I fell behind big time last month. Hoping for a better commenting in March. :) hehe Love this photo, so great that you get to see her during the day. :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

It is always great to hear from everyone but "real" life does get in the way from time to time.

I was never able to do the monkey bars very well and I still have very little upper body strength. Good for her for going for it.

Michelle said...

With that determined look on her face, that girl is going to go places! Good for her!! And...good for you for getting her picture. :)

Carrie said...

I really like the changing blue in the sky background. Her coat and the bars add a nice bit of color!

Tracy said...

How nice that you get to see your daughter! I love the look of determination on her face. I think you did well considering the sun on her!! I also really like the color change in the sky! I am going to feel like I am starting all over once I get to shoot outside again. You get so used to one type of lighting.