Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66

Have you ever felt like you were not the sharpest/brightest crayon in the box? Sometimes I just want to go back to bed and start all over. Today was just one of those days where I seem to have left my brain at home. Good thing I'm back home now and can hopefully find it before I head back to work tomorrow. ;-)

BTW, if your child doesn't have a set of these twistable colored pencils by Crayola, you need to get them some. They NEVER need sharpening and come in a huge variety of colors. Cameron actually prefers them over crayon or marker. Way less messy too! We have a pack that just stays in her backpack.

10 comments:

Carrie said...

Carlynn, you're photo skills keep getting better and better! Share your secrets :)
This picture is so cool and creative. And I have to agree, I've become a total airhead since having my son. For instance, a couple weeks ago I let him hold the car keys while I put the stroller in the trunk (he was already strapped in the carseat). Yeah, as soon as I closed the trunk he definitely pressed the button and locked himself in the car. See??? Total. Airhead.

Tracy said...

What a bright, fun and colorful picture! I love those twistable colored pencils for my kids! Wish I had invented them! I love how you photographed the tops!

Melissa said...

I LOVE this, so creative and so bright! Great job! I feel that way sometimes too. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Michelle said...

Great photo. I've never seen crayons like that. I guess I'm out of the loop with teenagers. And...yeah, I have plenty of days like that. I hope you have a much better tomorrow!

Amanda said...

We have these at my parents house and the kids love them! Ours are thicker, I had no idea they had the thin ones! Love the gray background, really makes them pop out!

Kristin said...

We have these and love them and I love your photo today. It is so colorful and springy. I love your lighting and background and really just everything about this shot. Do tell, how did you do it???

Photography said...

Yes we love these!

Carrie said...

Great composition on this photo! The bright colors are fabulous too. Sorry to hear about the rough day. Hope today was a better day!

Carrie said...

Great composition on this photo! The bright colors are fabulous too. Sorry to hear about the rough day. Hope today was a better day!

Gretchen said...

Great photo... so even if you were having a un-sharp day... you sure did capture a sharp pic! We've all had those days... just remember "tomorrow is a new day!"