Welcome to my 365 project for 2011. My goal is to capture the ordinary and extraordinary parts of my life. Here goes nothing...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88

My poor husband doesn't ever stop working. He eats, sleeps, and breathes gymnastics until his season is over. Right now, he's propped up in bed watching video on the laptop to practice his judging before the JO regional competition this weekend in Houston. I know he will be so glad when it is over in a few weeks. His fishing boat is calling his name.


Don't really like the coloring in this photo. I tried to do some minor editing, but still don't like it. The lighting in our room isn't fabulous. I love natural light so much better.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The color actually looks pretty good to me. What you might not like is the color cast being thrown off from the computer. I find editing really hard when I have two different light sources. And, not only are our girls alike, but I find it fun that our hubbies are so alike too. Mine just got home from another late night of coaching.

Photography said...

He'll be great, sounds like he has a huge passion for it :-)